Audible - ALL 530 books in Library removed in retaliation for neg review of Chat service
Usually returning an Audible book is easy and is part of their promised service. A couple of nights ago, returning a book by Chat had some hoops to jump through, kind of a "power-trip" was going on. The next day, when I got the email for feedback, instead of giving the usual "10" reviews, I gave lower and explained why.
This morning, I should have had a full library and 3 credits. The credits were gone, and the Library was empty.
Also, the heading said I had only purchased 1 book in 2016, and there have been many books purchased in 2016, and earlier.
I called and asked if there was a website glitch. No. So, I mentioned the negative Chat/Refund/Review experience - the Customer Service rep I spoke to restored the books - all out of order - and all dated as Purchased today (11/12/16)
Suppose each book is valued at $10. $10 x 530 = $5,300 of books that were deleted/stolen from me.
I've been told they will restore the order of the books and the purchase date and will follow up with an email to confirm.
The 3 credits were restored too.
It shouldn't be so easy for anyone to take thousands of dollars worth of anything from someone. I didn't get the impression the young people who were taking my call this morning grasped the seriousness of this theft.
I am making a record of this in case it happens to anyone else. Over $5,300 in audio books is a lot of money spent only to be so easily stolen away by a disgruntled customer service rep.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Restored the library removed
What I disliked
- Too easy to remove over five thousand dollar audio library
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "I had a bad experience with Toytec. The 550 coils were warping in towards the shock body til it looked like they might rub, so Doug sent replacement springs, which..."
- "SIZES ARE NOT ACCURATE. CHEAP POLYSTER MATERIAL. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS AND USES DECEITFUL TACTICS TO GET CUSTOER TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW, TO SEEMINGLY ACT TO PROVIDE..."
- "I purchase a replacement convertable top from this company on ebay, and when I received the top, I emailed them (within the return period) that it was clear the top..."