4.3
Privacy and Data Security

Usually returning an Audible book is easy and is part of their promised service. A couple of nights ago, returning a book by Chat had some hoops to jump through, kind of a "power-trip" was going on. The next day, when I got the email for feedback, instead of giving the usual "10" reviews, I gave lower and explained why.

This morning, I should have had a full library and 3 credits. The credits were gone, and the Library was empty.

Also, the heading said I had only purchased 1 book in 2016, and there have been many books purchased in 2016, and earlier.

I called and asked if there was a website glitch. No. So, I mentioned the negative Chat/Refund/Review experience - the Customer Service rep I spoke to restored the books - all out of order - and all dated as Purchased today (11/12/16)

Suppose each book is valued at $10. $10 x 530 = $5,300 of books that were deleted/stolen from me.

I've been told they will restore the order of the books and the purchase date and will follow up with an email to confirm.

The 3 credits were restored too.

It shouldn't be so easy for anyone to take thousands of dollars worth of anything from someone. I didn't get the impression the young people who were taking my call this morning grasped the seriousness of this theft.

I am making a record of this in case it happens to anyone else. Over $5,300 in audio books is a lot of money spent only to be so easily stolen away by a disgruntled customer service rep.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Audible and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about audible virtual library from Audible was too easy to remove over five thousand dollar audio library , but reviewer liked restored the library removed. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Audible.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Audible to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Audible?

Comments

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1242691

how ever i have no problems with amazon shopping its just with audible

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1242690

they have gone down since they became part of amazon i now avoid them unless i have to use them