Audible - ALL 530 books in Library removed in retaliation for neg review of Chat service
Usually returning an Audible book is easy and is part of their promised service. A couple of nights ago, returning a book by Chat had some hoops to jump through, kind of a "power-trip" was going on. The next day, when I got the email for feedback, instead of giving the usual "10" reviews, I gave lower and explained why.
This morning, I should have had a full library and 3 credits. The credits were gone, and the Library was empty.
Also, the heading said I had only purchased 1 book in 2016, and there have been many books purchased in 2016, and earlier.
I called and asked if there was a website glitch. No. So, I mentioned the negative Chat/Refund/Review experience - the Customer Service rep I spoke to restored the books - all out of order - and all dated as Purchased today (11/12/16)
Suppose each book is valued at $10. $10 x 530 = $5,300 of books that were deleted/stolen from me.
I've been told they will restore the order of the books and the purchase date and will follow up with an email to confirm.
The 3 credits were restored too.
It shouldn't be so easy for anyone to take thousands of dollars worth of anything from someone. I didn't get the impression the young people who were taking my call this morning grasped the seriousness of this theft.
I am making a record of this in case it happens to anyone else. Over $5,300 in audio books is a lot of money spent only to be so easily stolen away by a disgruntled customer service rep.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Restored the library removed
What I disliked
- Too easy to remove over five thousand dollar audio library
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- " As this company has elected to maintain a business relationship with Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a., its quality of tires and service have become substandard. Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : *** CEPEKModel..."
- " Owners of Championship Off Road Racing are Knowingly and Willingly allowing Greg Adler Motorsports to compete in races when he is not Good Standing within the business community and/or general..."
- "Over the course of the last month we have met many wonderful people that want to see us be successful and be a part of our success. Starting with our..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."