I've only asked for a trail of audible, but then they managed to charge me a total of 3 times without me noticing.The cost of each charge is $16.22 USD.

I have absolutely no idea how to get my refunds. I'm sure that there is a way to get a refund, but I can't find any guides. Now I'm really pissed off because I could obviously do a lot of things with my $48.66 USD. Amazon should at least notify that our trail is running out.

I filed a dispute already and I hope that something would be done to this case.This is totally unacceptable and there must be a solution.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unauthorized use of my credit card and clarity in their transactions. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of audible membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. Audible needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned audible membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Audible.

Had an Experience with Audible?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1175972

same 3 times, same amount to me aswell and i jst notice today.

if u find solution, share please