1.4
Privacy and Data Security

Hi, I think audible has charged me doble times in one purchase.About three days ago, I opened the golden membership and got one credit, and use that one credit for one book, called the amazing book is not on fire, and then i cancel the membership because i can't finish one book in a month.

So I usually just open the membership at every several months. And I received the receipt email, one is 17 dollars with tax, the other one is 0, because it's bought by Audible credit. But, today I check my bank bill, I was charged twice at 16th of November, each time was 17 dollars. This is double Charge!!!

I only buy one book by one credit given by the membership! How come 34 dollars! This is cheating!

If I didn't check the bank, audible can just take away my money!And above all, my receipt I get was 17 dollars and 0 dollars, because the last one is bought by a credit!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of audible gold membership. Audible needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned audible gold membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Audible.

Had an Experience with Audible?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1253876

I encourage people to contact audible after sales, I did by writing email. They replied, saying it was a discharging, and gave the money back to me.