Audible Membership Review

1 of 52 Audible reviews

Hi, I think audible has charged me doble times in one purchase.About three days ago, I opened the golden membership and got one credit, and use that one credit for one book, called the amazing book is not on fire, and then i cancel the membership because i can't finish one book in a month.

So I usually just open the membership at every several months. And I received the receipt email, one is 17 dollars with tax, the other one is 0, because it's bought by Audible credit. But, today I check my bank bill, I was charged twice at 16th of November, each time was 17 dollars. This is double Charge!!!

I only buy one book by one credit given by the membership! How come 34 dollars! This is cheating!

If I didn't check the bank, audible can just take away my money!And above all, my receipt I get was 17 dollars and 0 dollars, because the last one is bought by a credit!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Audible Membership
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #957409 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Audible? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 52 Audible reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Audible. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Audible.
Filing a new complaint about
×