3.0
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I have spent one and half hours with no help with account access. I pay my membership dues for over 10 years and because my email account is no longer working there is no one to help me.

i have called three times in last three weeks. Yet $66.02 is deducted with no access to account. After many calls and spent several hours on the phone with customer service and no help. Audible has a wait of over 30 minutes and incompetent staff.

customer service hangs up on customers when they cannot resolve the issue. Tonight I called audible at 8.45 and its not 10pm.

I spent an hour and a half on chat and phone, verified my information, cards, address, phone and I still cannot have my password reset. we need a customer advocate to resolve this issue with audible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Audible Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: password and email change on account or transfer in the next 24 hours.

I liked: I have been a fan of audible, Because i need it.

I didn't like: Horribel customer service- unresponsive and ineffective, Customer service, Takes over 40 minutes te and over an hour to reset password.

Comments

I was one of Audibles original customers. For 17 years I managed to deal with their flaky policies because of loyal customer service.

Now that Amazon owns them, the CS is gone. And so am I