3.0
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I have spent one and half hours with no help with account access.I pay my membership dues for over 10 years and because my email account is no longer working there is no one to help me.

i have called three times in last three weeks. Yet $66.02 is deducted with no access to account. After many calls and spent several hours on the phone with customer service and no help. Audible has a wait of over 30 minutes and incompetent staff.

customer service hangs up on customers when they cannot resolve the issue. Tonight I called audible at 8.45 and its not 10pm.

I spent an hour and a half on chat and phone, verified my information, cards, address, phone and I still cannot have my password reset.we need a customer advocate to resolve this issue with audible.

Review about: Audible Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: password and email change on account or transfer in the next 24 hours.

I liked: I have been a fan of audible, Because i need it.

I didn't like: Horribel customer service- unresponsive and ineffective, Customer service, Takes over 40 minutes te and over an hour to reset password.

Comments

I was one of Audibles original customers.For 17 years I managed to deal with their flaky policies because of loyal customer service.

Now that Amazon owns them, the CS is gone.And so am I