2.6
Privacy and Data Security

I have purchased a Prime membership and subscribed to Audible. I purchase audiobooks with both the monthly credits and directly. The public customer facing web page states "Account page states "Save 30% on all audiobooks purchased without credits." I never received any discount. I contacted Audible customer support page and request a credit for 30% for all audiobooks I purchased without book credit.

They flatly denied the request, even when I provided the proof from their own website.

I can easily see thousands of other Prime/Audible members have been duped too. I have filed a BBB complaint requesting refunds for all prime/audible members that purchase content without a credit and did not receive the promised discount.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of audible membership from Audible and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Audible to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Audible for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Audible?

Comments