I have purchased a Prime membership and subscribed to Audible. I purchase audiobooks with both the monthly credits and directly. The public customer facing web page states "Account page states "Save 30% on all audiobooks purchased without credits." I never received any discount. I contacted Audible customer support page and request a credit for 30% for all audiobooks I purchased without book credit.
They flatly denied the request, even when I provided the proof from their own website.
I can easily see thousands of other Prime/Audible members have been duped too. I have filed a BBB complaint requesting refunds for all prime/audible members that purchase content without a credit and did not receive the promised discount.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- First experience itself is bad
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "We bought a $1,000 stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher less than 2 yrs ago so that it would match our other appliances. About 12 months after we bought it,..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."