I have purchased a Prime membership and subscribed to Audible. I purchase audiobooks with both the monthly credits and directly. The public customer facing web page states "Account page states "Save 30% on all audiobooks purchased without credits." I never received any discount. I contacted Audible customer support page and request a credit for 30% for all audiobooks I purchased without book credit.
They flatly denied the request, even when I provided the proof from their own website.
I can easily see thousands of other Prime/Audible members have been duped too. I have filed a BBB complaint requesting refunds for all prime/audible members that purchase content without a credit and did not receive the promised discount.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
- First experience itself is bad
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "This is my first and last transaction with Gazelle. I read articles beforehand and thought I was dealing with a reputable, experienced, and organized company. I've had problem after problem,..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "I received these, ordered pre-wired. The plugs came in wired backwards, was told in an email to just the force the plug in the other way. After reversing the..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."
- "Original complaint can be found at http://document.li/o9eQ/ Excerpt from suit: INTRODUCTION 1. Armando Montelongo (“Montelongo”) and his companies and allies have made hundreds of millions of dollars selling real estate education programs..."