Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Last year I tried audible for a month.Since I did not use it much I decided to cancel my membership, It hought everything went well because I followed all their steps.

Two weeks ago I went to check my card and I found out that my membership was not cancelled....150$ were charged on my card after I CANCELED my membership. I got 6 credits after being charger for 11 months! And I bought NOTHING with them: nor the 6 credits I still have nor the 5 credits they took away from me. I immediately contacted the customer service to get assistance and explained my situation and received a message stating my enquiry was received and I would get a reply in 24 hours.

I waited from monday to friday uselessly...no answer came back to me so I decided to write again....and still no reply. The worse thing is the automatic reply stating all the times my message got received. After finding out about the charges on my card I was quite disappointed because I cancelled my membership in time, following the steps and also got a message of confirmation. At first I thought it could have been a mistake and decided to write them.

I mean, after all, technical problems can occur. So I contacted them but now I feel like I am being played. I CANCELLED THE MEMBERSHIP FOR A SERVICE I DID NOT LIKE, AUDIBLE CONFIRMED ME I WAS NOT A MEMBER ANYMORE. AND NOW, I FOUND OUT IT KEPT ON TAKING MY MONEY FOR ALL THESE MONTHS?

AND AFTER WRITING THEM THEY EVEN SEND ME A MESSAGE ASSURING ME I WILL GET AN ANSWER IN ONE DAY WHEN I STILL GOT NOTHING AFTER 7 DAYS????

I CAN'T EVEN CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP ONCE AGAIN SINCE I WILL LOSE THE CREDITS I UNFAIRLY HAD TO PAY.SO, I'M NOW STILL WAITING A REPLY FROM AUDIBLE AND I HOPE IT COMES BEFORE THEY TAKE EVEN MORE MONEY FROM ME.

Review about: Audible Gold Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Credit card fraud, Repeated unauthorized cc charges, Unauthorized use of my credit card, Worst customer service.

Comments

Stop screaming with the all capital letters ; it is annoying to read.

Certainly you failed to cancel in WRITING sent via Certified Mail return receipt requested.

Forget their "steps" and do it RIGHT.

That word again is W-R-I-T-I-N-G.